Donations

Donations are what keep our forum alive, so any amount is appreciated!

Moderators: Redux, RAM1500

B805DL
What vehicle do you own?: Tucson

Re: Donations

#76 Postby B805DL » Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:13 am

Image congrats Phall! Image

Phall
Supporter
Supporter

#77 Postby Phall » Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:39 am

:lol: I don't know what to say... :wink: This is all hapening way too fast.... :mrgreen: I don't know if I was mentally prepared for this honor...

HAHAHA!!! Thanks a lot guys! I really aprreciate it!

Redux
Admin
Admin

#78 Postby Redux » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:19 am

No no, we should be saying thank you! :D

So...Thanks again, Phall!
Rest In Peace, Antoon Coolen & Itza -- You brought a smile to all faces of the forum.

prosperrich2002
Fresh Car Smell
Fresh Car Smell

#79 Postby prosperrich2002 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:59 am

please, i want to contribute to your effort, any idea please?we dont use paypal,master card ,even moneygram (moneygram only allows money to be sent in here,they do not have modalities for money to be sent out from here) here.do you have an agent that it could be sent through to you with my local currency?

Redux
Admin
Admin

#80 Postby Redux » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:18 am

prosperrich2002 wrote:please, i want to contribute to your effort, any idea please?we dont use paypal,master card ,even moneygram (moneygram only allows money to be sent in here,they do not have modalities for money to be sent out from here) here.do you have an agent that it could be sent through to you with my local currency?

FIRST, I MUST SOLICIT YOUR STRICTEST CONFIDENCE IN THIS TRANSACTION.
THIS IS BY VIRTUE OF ITS NATURE AS BEING UTTERLY CONFIDENTIAL AND 'TOP SECRET'.
I AM SURE AND HAVE CONFIDENCE OF YOUR ABILITY AND RELIABILITY TO PROSECUTE A TRANSACTION OF THIS GREAT MAGNITUDE INVOLVING A PENDING TRANSACTION REQUIRING MAXIIMUM CONFIDENCE.

WE ARE TOP OFFICIAL OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CONTRACT REVIEW PANEL WHO ARE INTERESTED IN IMPORATION OF GOODS INTO OUR COUNTRY WITH FUNDS WHICH ARE PRESENTLY TRAPPED IN TucsonDrivers.com Land. IN ORDER TO COMMENCE THIS BUSINESS WE SOLICIT YOUR ASSISTANCE TO ENABLE US TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THE SAID TRAPPED FUNDS.

THE SOURCE OF THIS FUND IS AS FOLLOWS;
DURING THE LAST MILITARY REGIME HERE IN TucsonDrivers.com Land, THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS SET UP COMPANIES AND AWARDED THEMSELVES CONTRACTS WHICH WERE GROSSLY OVER-INVOICED IN VARIOUS MINISTRIES. THE PRESENT CIVILIAN GOVERNMENT SET UP A CONTRACT REVIEW PANEL AND WE HAVE IDENTIFIED A LOT OF INFLATED CONTRACT FUNDS WHICH ARE PRESENTLY FLOATING IN THE CENTRAL BANK OF TucsonDrivers.com Land READY FOR PAYMENT.
HOWEVER, BY VIRTUE OF OUR POSITION AS CIVIL SERVANTS AND MEMBERS OF THIS PANEL, WE CANNOT ACQUIRE THIS MONEY IN OUR NAMES. I HAVE THEREFORE, BEEN DELEGATED AS A MATTER OF TRUST BY MY COLLEAGUES OF THE PANEL TO LOOK FOR AN OVERSEAS PARTNER INTO WHOSE ACCOUNT WE WOULD TRANSFER THE SUM OF US$21.36 (TWENTY ONE DOLLARS AND THIRTY SIX CENTS). HENCE WE ARE WRITING YOU THIS LETTER. WE HAVE AGREED TO SHARE THE MONEY THUS; 1. 20% FOR THE ACCOUNT OWNER 2. 70% FOR US (THE OFFICIALS) 3. 10% TO BE USED IN SETTLING TAXATION AND ALL LOCAL AND FOREIGN EXPENSES. IT IS FROM THE 70% THAT WE WISH TO COMMENCE THE IMPORTATION BUSINESS.

PLEASE,NOTE THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% SAFE AND WE HOPE TO COMMENCE THE TRANSFER LATEST SEVEN (7) BANKING DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE RECEIPT OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIOM BY TEL/FAX; 234-1-7740449, YOUR COMPANY'S SIGNED, AND STAMPED LETTERHEAD PAPER THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL ENABLE US WRITE LETTERS OF CLAIM AND JOB DESCRIPTION RESPECTIVELY. THIS WAY WE WILL USE YOUR COMPANY'S NAME TO APPLY FOR PAYMENT AND REWARD

THE CONTRACT IN YOUR COMPANY'S NAME.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING THIS BUSINESS WITH YOU AND SOLICIT YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS TRANSATION. PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF THIS LETTER USING THE ABOVE TEL/FAX NUMBERS. I WILL SEND YOU DETAILED INFORMATION OF THIS PENDING PROJECT WHEN I HAVE HEARD FROM YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DR. MATT HENDERSON
ADMIN@TUCSONDRIVERS.COM

NOTE; PLEASE QUOTE THIS REFERENCE NUMBER (VE/S/09/99) IN ALL YOUR RESPONSES.
Rest In Peace, Antoon Coolen & Itza -- You brought a smile to all faces of the forum.

prosperrich2002
Fresh Car Smell
Fresh Car Smell

#81 Postby prosperrich2002 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:26 am

Please. ATTENTION
Please. I just saw the mail above (IN CAPITAL LETTERS-starting with the word ''FIRST''.....and ended with REPONSES. ''Redux'') under my already sent mail. PLEASE Do not take the WRITER SERIOUS. He /She is an impostor. Desregard him please. I do not know how he/she got into my write up to write his own. please save us from the embarasment and criminal activities of such people like this.We need more security that will not be allowing Criminals like this to get into our already write ups as this Criminal did.I do not know him.

itza
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

#82 Postby itza » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:05 am

prosperrich2002 Sounds to me as if you dont know up from down mateImage Image

Please post a photo of your Tucson and tell us where you got it as we really want to know, How much do they cost in Nigeria as we pay loads of money for them here. Image

We take no notice of criminals like Dr Matt Henderson who is known to us as the redoubtable redux a criminal of longstanding- He robbed an embassy in Bulawayo some years ago. Image

Do you know he actually walked in and said I am Dr Matt Henderson from Tucson and as I know lots of Nigerians I want your money and they gave him a big bag of money, which he used to buy a Mc muffin. Some people say he is mad as a hatter. Image

You say he stole your letter, Image(I do not know how he/she got into my write up to write his own.) I think that that is despicable so you can take it back. Image

The only way we discover criminals here is when they say they have acquired a Tucson and have not really got one and I am betting he has not got 2. Image

Thank you for telling us of this terrible criminal in our midst Image

fl. fl. fl. Image Image Image ImageImage
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left ! :)

Redux
Admin
Admin

#83 Postby Redux » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:14 am

Damn! Caught!

Unfortunately Itza is right. I am a criminal which makes The Joker look sane. TucsonDrivers land is my secret hideout, and it has been comprimised by the great minds of other Nigerian Scammers.

But in all seriousness, I'd like to address a few points in your wonderful Public Service Announcement:

prosperrich2002 wrote:I do not know how he/she got into my write up to write his own

I never got an e-mail from you containing what I said. I just copied and pasted it from the internet.

prosperrich2002 wrote:I do not know him.

Yes you do, you're my uncle Roger. Mom wants to know why you werent at the Christmas dinner last year.

http://www.snopes.com/crime/fraud/nigeria.asp

There's where I got the text. Please note the F word (that's FRAUD) in the URL line.

I would ban my uncle Roger, but it's kind of amusing to see him dance like a fish out of water :D

31bravo
STR / Super Supporter
STR / Super Supporter
What vehicle do you own?: Sportage

#84 Postby 31bravo » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:59 pm

100 donated for the cause hey matt can you by chance add stars next to my str status. from right to left please?

Redux
Admin
Admin

#85 Postby Redux » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:17 am

Image Dang, thanks david! What time would you like your breakfast?!

I'll work on a new tag for ya :D --
I don't have photoshop on this comptuer but I got it at home...and if I can find a program here at work to do it on, I'll definitely do that.
Thanks greatly for your generous support!

MikDee

#86 Postby MikDee » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:55 am

Redux, I loved your busting on the Nigerian scammers! Image I hate them! Image They drive me crazy in my e-mail, I really got a good laugh at your mocking them Image Then realized I'm way overdue for a contribution, so I just made one, Thanks to You, and Ian, for keeping it all going, Image Mike D.
- 2011 Sportage EX AWD-
- A few vehicles I've owned, wrenched on, and modded -
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ ... ic%20Cars/
- Still a work in progress -

Redux
Admin
Admin

#87 Postby Redux » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:12 am

glad you liked it mike, thanks for your support! and thank you for being a member for so long :D

MikDee

#88 Postby MikDee » Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:17 pm

I'm sorry Matt, but apparently the Paypal link on the first page here is not working??? It accepts my e-mail address, but keeps asking me for the password, over, & over, I thought it finally accepted my donation, but apparently not? So, I just went to the Paypal website, and had no trouble logging in there, but didn't have an address ready to type in.
- 2011 Sportage EX AWD-

Redux
Admin
Admin

#89 Postby Redux » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:36 pm

Hey Mike --
Got your donation! Thank you! :)

It's greatly appreciated and you are now a Supporter !

Many thanks,
Matt

MikDee

#90 Postby MikDee » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:57 am

Matt, I'm so sorry, it was my fault Image I signed into Paypal first, then put in the amount, clicked on it, and thought I was done,,, I finally found out I had to sign into my Paypal acct. last, to finish the transaction. Image
- 2011 Sportage EX AWD-

Hyundai ejer
Supporter
Supporter

#91 Postby Hyundai ejer » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:11 am

Hi

It is now second month of 2009 and I havent seen any donations yet - look at the first post of this thread - there is a link directly to PayPal for TucsonDrivers. I highly appreciate this forum so I have done it - and I also highly appreciate the work of our moderators - if we all can make the economics easier for them - I think we will all have an even better forum.

Greetings
Torben
Hyundai ejer

itza
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

#92 Postby itza » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:58 am

Cheers Torben I hope that your actions may tempt others to do likewise as I know that this operation is done on a shoestring and that even the google adds don't produce that much.
So folks if you donate a couple of dollars it will help to keep this forum running.

Thank You all

Itza fl. fl. fl.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left ! :)

Redux
Admin
Admin

#93 Postby Redux » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:52 pm

Many thanks Torben!
Your donation is greatly appreciated!

B805DL

#94 Postby B805DL » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:17 am

Redux - Just donated some $ simply to keep this forum alive.

Redux
Admin
Admin

#95 Postby Redux » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:44 am

B805DL -- Thank you very much!

All you guys (& gals!) are Imageand keep this site alive with not just your donations, but through your wonderful and informative contributions to the forum.

B805DL

#96 Postby B805DL » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:58 am

come on guys & gals, follow me

Return to “Donations”